Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi everyone! QL is back to QLife~! I have finally endured the pass few horrendous weeks. It was really full of projects and i dun even have to to piss man~ =( But its more relax now since i finished the majority of my projects~ =)

Schoolwork is damn boring la.. and i have to work on my final project now.. how the hell am i gonna model a nose man! Dun think i can do it with the current software i am using.

I'M FREE!!!
for now...

It was fun in school today, enjoyed the game of RISK, hope all of the lessons continue this way~ =)

Projects made me damn frustrated, especially when its stuff that i hate doing. Think the projects are the main cause of my frustration.

But its all fine now!
Alright, lets end things here. I got other stuff to do~
AnYong~ Balabam~

-=[Qing+Long]=-